.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Fatburger finally came to the Midwest!!!
Yesterday Jeff and I took a mini road trip to Orland Park to visit the Fatburger that just opened there this week. I was worried it wouldnt be as good as the one I went to in Las Vegas BUT IT WAS!! Milkshake, fat fries and a fatburger (no relish, no pickle) SO GOOD. I was hamburger giddy the whole time I was there

Thank you Kanye West for bringing us Fatburger!! This is the first in a chain of them he is bringing to Chicago.








Had food coma for awhile after that, but then got it together enough to get together with a group for rollerderby. Chicago Outfit vs Hammer City Roller Girls. We won! Last game of the season.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ken said...

Fatburger!

::sighs::

10:59 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think there was a fatburger back in the 90s in the burbs of Chicago, near Orland or towards that way, also there was and could still be a place called "butter burger" that is IMO better than fatburger.

4:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home