.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Been busy
been run down

but I'm resting now
right now

So anyways, last Tuesday was Jeff's big birthday.
I wanted to make it special.
His brother helped me by supplying some old pics of him so I could make him a special cake, and I made reservations at Chuck E Cheese!

It was a great party, we all had a wonderful time.

Did the cokes, pizza thing, and we all got tokens as a part of the birthday package, and I used some coupons so we could get more.





After we ate for a bit, they brought Chuck E Cheese out!! We sang Happy Birthday, did a birthday parade around the table area then lined up in front of the stage for the finale.



Jeff got birthday bot balloons, and a gold medal.







Then we spent the rest of the night spending our tokens and playing games. My favorite is the sketch machine in the kiddie area, better and cheaper then photo booths!!!




Thank you everyone for coming out that snowy weeknight and making it really special for Jeff!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home