.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Been up last 3 nights with scheduled work
totally has my sleep messed up
i was sleeping an hour here, 2 hours there , then 3.
So today I caught up on sleep since i dont have to work tonight

now its night...and i cant sleep

thinking about taking a bath or going grocery shopping (its 2am here)

I already vacuumed and dust mopped my floors, cleaned the tub, the countertop, dusted, and little straightenings here and there....

2 Comments:

Blogger Damion009 said...

oh and i have the same problem! some times i go days without sleeping because i can't stop Drawing!

6:59 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not sure if you remember me .. it's been years but you send me some help in the mail when I was really down. I wanted to see how you were doing .. and let you know how I have been. Life changing awesome things that I know would make you smile. I also owe ya 40 bucks :0)

Jay
sapficonfig@gmail.com

8:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home